Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day #1 of Blogging




I thought this picture would be a good way to kick off my journey into the blog world. Presented to the left are the Lewis Fearsome Foursome. If you see them coming put your 'muffs on.. they're quite loud! Also, watch out because any move could flare their short tempers.




Disclaimer: These characteristics may not pertain to each Lewis sis. (just most of them)








A little shoutout to the flyin' hawiian, Shane Victorino. GO PHILS - beat the Dodgers!




6 comments:

Romios Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill and Cindy said...

Once I got finished laughing, I kinda resented those Lewis sister comments! (Just guess if this is written by Bill or Cindy.)

Romios Family said...

Wahoo Uncle Ray!

Hap and Sue said...

Thanks for mentioning me in the disclaimer, I really appreciate your setting things straight with that! I like the comments under your pic about wife and kids -- who wrote that wife and Kristin?!

The Roberts Family said...

BEAT LA! BEAT LA!!!!!

Hap and Sue said...

I keep checking for new blog updates -- what's happening Ray? I thought for sure you would beat Heather to the update of her trip to PA!!