Friday, July 16, 2010

The Wall


How I spent my Summer Vacation

So wife says, come on out I have something for you to do.


Oh, you want me to fill the ruts in the yard. What made them.




No Stupid, turn around.

I got some rocks for you to build a wall.







You sure did, do you think you got enough?







The flower beds kept getting bigger every year.




The dirt was washing out of the beds.






I had to dig a trench all the way around, and fill it with
stone.






La Fin, but don't worry, there is enough rocks in the driveway
to build another wall.









4 comments:

Romios Family said...

HA! Almost spit out my drink when I saw the last pic. Love it!

Bill and Cindy said...

Bill and I were looking at this post together, and we CRACKED UP at the photo of KOPJ at the Wall! Love it!

Hap and Sue said...

I absolutely love your wall!! Now that you know how to do it and have all kinds of time on your hands since yours is done, how about I let you come over to our house and build some walls?! haha!!

Great job!! Keep up the good work!! I am sure wife will find another job for you to do now that you have the wall done!!

The Roberts Family said...

wow. i just realized you actually UPDATED your blog. :) Love KOPJ's appearance!
Wall looks great! Good idea Aunt Beth!!