Friday, October 23, 2009

No, it's not summer in San Francisco, once again it's time for October baseball in Philadelphia












The Dodgers were welcomed by the sweet children of Philadelphia












Even Beth H was tailgatin. (Even though it was in the car, by herself)





We even had the youth of today on our side. (Uh Oh, we're in trouble)





The New and Improved Dodgers and Fox Sports and Aunt Sue and everybody else that picked the Dodgers, forgot 1 thing. - Like Lady "O" says



3 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

So happy to see another post! (You're comments are hilarious.) Keep 'em coming and GO PHILLIES!

The Roberts Family said...

:D Love it. Now I need to post a pic of me on my blog with my Phil's shirt on...

Hap and Sue said...

Great post! I never said the Dodgers would win -- I just didn't root for either team!! Are your boys ready to take on the best team MONEY can BUY?! Should be an interesting series -- I know both diehard Phillie and Yankees fans -- I don't care either way but should be interesting to watch!! Keep those posts coming!!